Natural Gas Appliances
Choosing natural gas for your home appliances gets you the comfort, reliability and performance you need – at an economical price. It’s also an environmentally responsible choice for heating your home, getting hot water, drying your clothes, cooking your food and a variety of other amenities.
Comfort, Reliability and Performance
- Today's high-efficiency natural gas furnaces feature technology that boosts efficiency to save money and improve comfort.
- Gas water heaters deliver up to twice the hot water in the same amount of time as an electric water heater.
- A natural gas dryer can dry two loads of towels in the same time as one load in an electric dryer.
- Patterned after professional models, today’s gas ranges offer even cooking, high-output burners and super-low simmer temperatures.
- Gas furnaces typically perform twice as long as electric heat pumps.
- For ease and relaxation, gas fireplaces and logs, grills and outdoor lights are unparalleled.
- Natural gas is the best choice for pool and space heating and backup power generation.
- Natural gas produces far less greenhouse-gas emissions and carbon than competing energy sources.
- Compared to the average all-electric home, the average natural gas home emits 46 percent less carbon.
- Natural gas has an immediate positive environmental impact. Alternative and renewable sources now meet only 6 percent of our nation’s energy needs.
- Choosing natural gas promotes energy independence: There is an abundant domestic supply.
To learn more, check out our Indoor Comfort, Outdoor Living and Absolute Reliability pages. Or call our Natural Gas Advantage Line at
choose option 5