Accessing Your Account Online
I can’t find my account number, what should I do?
1. To look up your account, go to our account lookup tool page.
2. You will need to enter your name and zip code or your phone number and zip code. Please select an option under the drop down menu titled “Find using.”
· If you choose to enter your name and zip code, you will be asked to type in your first initial, last name, zip code, and the last four of your social security number.
· If you choose to enter your phone number and zip code, you will be asked to enter your phone number, zip code, and the last four of your social security number.
3. Then, click on the “find account” button on the bottom right, and you will be able to view your account number. Please take note of your account number for your records.
I already have an online user ID. How can I access my account?
1. To access your account using your existing user ID, visit floridacitygas.com/login.
2. Enter your user ID. This is the User ID you previously used to log in to your Florida City Gas account.
3. Click continue, then you will be asked to find your account by entering personal information. Here are three different ways you can search your account.
- Enter your old or new Florida City Gas account number, or
- Enter your phone number, or
- Enter your email address, or
- Enter your zip code
4. Once you enter your personal information, click continue.
5. Now you will be asked to reset your password. Please select 8-25 characters with at least one letter, one number. Please note no special characters are allowed.
6. Once you create your new password, select continue.
7. Now you should be able to view your account summary to manage your account.
This is my first time using the customer portal. How can I access my account?
1. To access your account online for the first time, visit Floridacitygas.com/new-register.
2. Enter your e-mail address. This will be your user ID moving forward.
3. Enter your old or new Florida City Gas account number. If you don’t have your new account number, you can find it by clicking the blue text that says, "Need help finding your account number?".
4. Once you enter your account number, please enter the last four digits of your social security number and click continue.
5. Now, you will need to create a password. Please select 8-25 characters with at least one letter, one number. Please note no special characters are allowed.
6. Click continue.
7. You should now be able to review your account information. If you used your old account number to log in, please note your new account number on the right. Confirm your account information and click submit.
Are there any changes to my account information?
Yes, you now have a new account number that you will find on your next billing statement. You may also look up your new account number. This is the number you will use moving forward for payments and account access.
How do I start, stop, move, or transfer service?
Please call 800.993.7546 to start, stop, move, or transfer service
Billing & Payments
Why does my bill look different?
While we’ve made some changes to the look and feel of your bill, your rates haven’t changed. Check out our bill overview to learn more.
Why do I notice changes to my paperless billing experience?
Paperless billing is now called eBill, and although your notifications have a new look and feel, the same account information is included on your statement.
When is my bill due?
Payment is due by the date shown on your bill under “please pay this amount by.”
How do I make a payment?
We offer a wide variety of bill payment options for your convenience. Review our payment options page to learn more.
Is there anything I need to know before making payments on the new system?
Yes, there are a few changes to some of our payment options. To make things easier for you, we have created a short guide of helpful information you should know before making your next payment.
Can I mail in a cash payment?
Sorry, we cannot accept cash payments. Please only send a check or money order if you are sending a payment through the mail.
Can I still pay my bill through my bank?
Of course! But you will need to update your account number and our new payment address within your bank’s payment system to ensure payment is applied to your account. Look up your new account number on our website, or locate it on your next bill. Our new payment address is P.O. Box 22164, Miami, FL. 33102.
How do I request a payment arrangement?
Sometimes customers need a little more time to pay their natural gas bill and we try to be as flexible as possible. We offer payment arrangements for qualifying customers by temporarily extending the due date of their bills. Contact us at 800.993.7546 to speak with a customer service representative regarding payment arrangements.
Contacting Florida City Gas
How do I contact customer service over the phone?
Our customer service phone number is 800.993.7546.
Where do I mail my payment?
We’ve updated our mailing payment address. Please send your payments to P.O. Box 22164, Miami, FL 33102. Remember to either enclose your remittance stub or note your account number on your check.
How will Florida City Gas contact me regarding my account?
We will contact you through U.S. mail and email. It is important to note where Florida City Gas communications originate from to prevent potential scams. We encourage customers to always look at the email address and return address of any communication regarding your account to ensure it is legitimate. Here is what to look for:
Our return address: 4045 NW 97th Ave, Doral, FL 33178
Our email communications may come from: Florida_City_Gas@email.floridacitygas.com, Florida-City-Gas@account.floridacitygas.com, Account@email.floridacitygas.com or FCG@onlinebiller.com.