Accessing Your Account Online
I can’t find my account number, what should I do?
1. To look up your account, go to our account lookup tool page.
2. You will need to enter your name and zip code or your phone number and zip code. Please select an option under the drop down menu titled “Find using.”
· If you choose to enter your name and zip code, you will be asked to type in your first initial, last name, zip code, and the last four of your social security number.
· If you choose to enter your phone number and zip code, you will be asked to enter your phone number, zip code, and the last four of your social security number.
3. Then, click on the “find account” button on the bottom right, and you will be able to view your account number. Please take note of your account number for your records.
I already have an online user ID. How can I access my account?
1. To access your account using your existing user ID, visit floridacitygas.com/login.
2. Enter your user ID. This is the User ID you previously used to log in to your Florida City Gas account.
3. Click continue, then you will be asked to find your account by entering personal information. Here are three different ways you can search your account.
- Enter your old or new Florida City Gas account number, or
- Enter your phone number, or
- Enter your email address, or
- Enter your zip code
4. Once you enter your personal information, click continue.
5. Now you will be asked to reset your password. Please select 8-25 characters with at least one letter, one number. Please note no special characters are allowed.
6. Once you create your new password, select continue.
7. Now you should be able to view your account summary to manage your account.
This is my first time using the customer portal. How can I access my account?
1. To access your account online for the first time, visit Floridacitygas.com/new-register.
2. Enter your e-mail address. This will be your user ID moving forward.
3. Enter your old or new Florida City Gas account number. If you don’t have your new account number, you can find it by clicking the blue text that says, Need help finding your account number?.
4. Once you enter your account number, please enter the last four digits of your social security number and click continue.
5. Now, you will need to create a password. Please select 8-25 characters with at least one letter, one number. Please note no special characters are allowed.
6. Click continue.
7. You should now be able to review your account information. If you used your old account number to log in, please note your new account number on the right. Confirm your account information and click submit.
Are there any changes to my account information?
Yes, effective June 2020, you received a new account number that you will find on your billing statement. You may also look up your new account number. This is the number you will use moving forward for payments and account access.
How do I start, stop, move, or transfer service?
Please call 800.993.7546 to start, stop, move, or transfer service
Billing & Payments
How do I update my eBill preferences?
To sign up for eBill, which will replace your printed and mailed statement, sign in to your account. Then click on the round Account icon on the top right of the page (it has a person’s silhouette inside the circle). Click on Account Settings and select the Programs menu. Scroll down to eBill and select Enroll Now.
When is my bill due?
Payment is due by the date shown on your bill under “please pay this amount by.”
How do I make a payment?
We offer a wide variety of bill payment options for your convenience. Review our payment options page to learn more.
I am a new customer. What do I need to know about managing my FCG account?
Thank you for signing up for safe, reliable and affordable natural gas with FCG! To make things easier for you, we have created a short guide of helpful information to help you manage your account.
Can I mail in a cash payment?
Sorry, we cannot accept cash payments. Please only send a check or money order if you are sending a payment through the mail.
Can I pay my bill through my bank?
Of course! But you will need to update your account number and our payment address to pay using your bank’s payment system to ensure payment is applied to your account. Look up your new account number on our website, or locate it on your next bill. Our new payment address is P.O. Box 22614, Miami, FL. 33102.
How do I request a payment arrangement?
Sometimes customers need a little more time to pay their natural gas bill and we try to be as flexible as possible. We offer payment arrangements for qualifying customers by temporarily extending the due date of their bills. Contact us at 800.993.7546 to speak with a customer service representative regarding payment arrangements.
My account is scheduled to be disconnected and I can’t pay my bill. What help is FCG offering customers facing hardship?
We understand how disruptive COVID-19 has been and continues to be, which is why we’re committed to working closely with customers to develop a plan that helps them fulfill their personal responsibility for their FCG balance. Throughout the pandemic, we have communicated helpful information to residential and commercial customers who need help paying their bills. For residential customers, FCG offers Energy Assistance through assist agencies. Commercial customers may qualify for government aid. Visit the SBA resources page for more information.
To speak with one of our team members regarding your upcoming disconnection, please call 1-800-993-7546.
Contacting Florida City Gas
How do I contact customer service over the phone?
Our customer service phone number is 800.993.7546.
Where do I mail my payment?
Please send your payments to P.O. Box 22614, Miami, FL 33102. Remember to either enclose your remittance stub or note your account number on your check.
How will Florida City Gas contact me regarding my account?
We will contact you through U.S. mail and email. It is important to note where Florida City Gas communications originate from to prevent potential scams. We encourage customers to always look at the email address and return address of any communication regarding your account to ensure it is legitimate. Here is what to look for:
Our return address: 4045 NW 97th Ave, Doral, FL 33178
Our email communications may come from: Florida_City_Gas@email.floridacitygas.com, Florida-City-Gas@account.floridacitygas.com, Account@email.floridacitygas.com or FCG@onlinebiller.com.