Authorized Payment Locations
Florida City Gas partners with independent third-party retailers to offer customers the convenience of paying your bill in person. Authorized payment locations are conveniently located throughout our service territory and accept payments in cash. To provide you with a larger base of authorized payment locations, there is an extended network of fee-based agents that charge a $1.50 convenience fee. The fee covers the payment location’s cost to process a payment. Florida City Gas receives no portion of this fee.
Before you go, make sure you have the following:
- The address of the authorized walk-in payment location
- Your Florida City Gas bill stub or your Florida City Gas account number
- Your payment in the form of cash
Benefits of using an authorized walk-in payment location:
- Assurance that your payment will post by the next business day.
- Maximum charge of $1.50 convenience fee to make a payment
- Avoiding lost or delayed payments
Important: Some businesses may offer to send your payment to Florida City Gas on your behalf for a fee without being authorized by Florida City Gas. Use of these unauthorized payment options may result in a delay of up to seven business days for payment to post to your Florida City Gas account.
The walk-in payment location information presented reflects data as of the most recent update available. Locations are independent and may change status and/or operating hours without notice. We recommend checking before traveling to the location.